There is so much activity around UDI! The UDI Conference is the annual industry gathering to discuss areas of confusion, understand policies, guide Providers with UDI implementation, and work-through the international evolution of UDI.
By attending the 12th annual UDI Conference, you will:
- Learn the latest regulatory details for Class I medical device manufacturers facing the upcoming compliance deadline of September 2020.
- Take advantage of the UDI Boot Camp delivered by the FDA UDI Team.
- Break through the CHAOS of the expanding Global UDI-related initiatives, specifically as it relates to data hygiene, scalability and sustainability to harmonize Master Data Management processes, systems and standardization efforts.
- Understand the influence of UDI across the healthcare eco-system, from point of manufacture, to point of consumption, and downstream to the clinical registries and how the data within the Global UDI Database (GUDID) is defining new healthcare activities & discoveries that are directly improving patient safety.
- Build your knowledge & network to help your company stay in front of the ever-changing regulatory environment.