Prodigo Solutions is a healthcare technology company that improves provider’s financial control and reduces supply chain cost. Prodigo Solutions’ savings technology has been developed by healthcare supply chain experts to deliver tangible results across a continuum of care.
Prodigo Solutions has developed a suite of technology offerings and data services that direct healthcare providers to purchase the right item, from the right vendor, at the right price. Through the company’s continued research and development and successful collaboration with numerous leading healthcare provider systems in the U.S., Prodigo delivers compelling solutions to overcome the common supply chain barriers of contract compliance, procurement control, data quality, transaction automation, and spend visibility. As a result, Prodigo has become one of healthcare largest procurement marketplaces and healthcare data aggregators.
1. Marketplace, an e-commerce purchasing gateway for all clinical and non-clinical supplies and services that provides contract transparency at the point of requisition to direct users to the preferred source of supply.
2. Contract Navigator, a contract management offering which serves as a central hub for storing and managing all local and GPO contract documents, terms, and pricing; thereby ensuring the compliance of each purchase transaction against specific contract terms, pricing, and performance thresholds.
3. Buyer, a request & purchase order management solution that enforces procurement policies by delivering configurable approval workflows for every request based on user permissions and purchasing authority.
4. Xchange, a private, full-service, peer-to-peer electronic transaction messaging network designed to help trading partners rapidly exchange electronic transactions at a lower operational cost.
5. Data Services, a suite of services that range from supply chain analysis and analytics to master data management. The suite of services enhances, enriches, and syndicates data to provide an improved experience to end-users at the point of requisition assuring purchases are accurate.
The company’s solutions are offered as “plug-and-play” technology that can either interface with established Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”)/Material Management Information Systems (“MMIS”) or can provide an ERP Lite solution for those facilities that don’t currently use an ERP/MMIS system.
Prodigo’s customer base consists of healthcare providers throughout the United States, as the company currently serves over 550 acute care health systems, including over 20% of the nation’s 50 largest Integrated Delivery Networks and over 50% of the top 15 U.S. News and World Report hospitals. By providing real-time visibility into an organization’s spend, Prodigo helps its customers increase operational efficiencies, improve their search and purchasing experience to allow them to increase their focus on patient care, maximize ERP investments, and enable operating rooms and catheterization labs to manage bill-only and consignment purchases.
Prodigo is recognized as one of Spend Matters 50 Providers to Know. This award shines a light on technology providers who are pushing the envelope with the latest in procurement technology and service offerings. Prodigo was also awarded the Vizient Innovative Technology which is awarded to a very small percentage of service offerings. The Tech Tribune named Prodigo as one of the ten best regional tech startups in 2018. We are also a Silver level member of GS1 US Solution Partner Program.
These accolades are a testament to our commitment to our clients. By prioritizing the needs of the commercial and the public sector, Prodigo is all focused on saving clients money and providing operational transparency health systems need.
GSA IT 70
Contract # 47QTCA19D0021
511210 Software Publishers
519130 Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
Prodigo Solutions, Inc.
600 Cranberry Woods Drive, Suite 300
Cranberry Township, PA 16066