Prodigo’s suite of cloud-based solutions includes five primary components:
1. Marketplace, an e-commerce purchasing gateway for all clinical and non-clinical supplies and services that provides contract transparency at the point of requisition to direct users to the preferred source of supply.
2. Contract Navigator, a contract management offering which serves as a central hub for storing and managing all local and GPO contract documents, terms, and pricing; thereby ensuring the compliance of each purchase transaction against specific contract terms, pricing, and performance thresholds.
3. Buyer, a request & purchase order management solution that enforces procurement policies by delivering configurable approval workflows for every request based on user permissions and purchasing authority.
4. Xchange, a private, full-service, peer-to-peer electronic transaction messaging network designed to help trading partners rapidly exchange electronic transactions at a lower operational cost.
5. Data Services, a suite of services that range from supply chain analysis and analytics to master data management. The suite of services enhances, enriches, and syndicates data to provide an improved experience to end-users at the point of requisition assuring purchases are accurate.
The company’s solutions are offered as “plug-and-play” technology that can either interface with established Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”)/Material Management Information
Systems (“MMIS”) or can provide an ERP Lite solution for those facilities that don’t currently use an ERP/MMIS system.